Manager, Social Marketing & Content
If you are an expert in social media marketing—organic and paid—and are looking for a company that truly appreciates its employees, please keep reading…
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is actively seeking a full-time social media marketing lead to build our in-house team as we grow in two locations: work in NYC or our Princeton office.
Our integrated team of professionals works collaboratively on an array of clients in a variety of industries. 18 years strong, we’ve developed an innovative approach to workflow that ensures our clients get optimal results while our team members enjoy the rewards of a job well done—including very manageable days that make nights and weekends “work-free zones.”
DBE’s social media and content team is responsible for planning, creating, managing, and maximizing social media as well as SEO content for our clients. They use data and insights to continually create content that connects our clients to their audiences to deliver on specific business goals.
- Create and manage paid social ads on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap, Pinterest, etc.
- Produce and schedule monthly social media content calendars and ad hoc posts
- Ideate new community engagement content: posts, campaigns, promotions, and themes for our clients across relevant social channels
- For select clients, monitor and actively manage social platforms
- Produce optimized SEO content and manage link building resources
- Develop and implement tests to ensure clients’ campaigns are optimized for success
- Stay abreast of platform changes and communicate strategy and tactics changes to client teams
- Manage content creation and production with internal and external resources for distribution on the web and through earned and owned social media
- Leverage influencer marketing where appropriate for our clients
- Set up and manage conversion tracking
- Integrate with other marketing initiatives
- Monitor/Pace ad budgets daily and actively manage campaigns for success
- Capture and develop monthly and ad hoc reports with key metrics, trend data, and actionable insights/recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience creating and managing organic and paid social media marketing programs/campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO content development and link building
- Digital agency or in-house agency experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (you knew we’d say that)
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills (you knew we’d say that, too)
- We use MS Office Suite and you’ll need to be proficient to be effective
- Google Analytics Certifications a plus but not required to start; Google Tag Manager experience also a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working at DBE:
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is an Omotenashi-driven, performance-focused digital marketing agency delivering the agency experience clients dreams of–great results and real partnering.
DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City.
In our 19th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K, charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness, and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to, we say it because it’s true.