Director, Search and Social Marketing
Are You Truly Exceptional?
We’re actively seeking an experienced search engine and social media marketing leader to ensure the delivery of exceptional marketing solutions for our clients.
This strategist and team builder will be a key player in expanding DBE’s growth in two key locations: work from NYC or our Princeton office.
Recognized as the experts’ experts for performance driven PPC, display, paid social, SEO, and organic social, DBE regularly “wows” clients with our on-target, success-driving solutions that generate the quantifiable business results and competitive advantage they need.
How do we do it?
Real teamwork and a commitment to excellence, which means we also are dedicated to keeping ourselves refreshed and sharp.
19 years strong, we’ve developed an innovative approach to workflow that ensures our clients gain optimal results and a great partnering experience while our team members enjoy the rewards of a job well done—including very manageable days that make nights and weekends “work-free zones.”
If you are looking for a work environment that values the individual while honoring the team, please keep reading…
- Strategize with our account, analytics, and program management teams to develop customized client solutions to deliver on specific goals
- Attract, motivate, and reward top talent to grow the agency
- Lead the team members responsible for PPC, display, SEO, social, and analytics for our clients, pitching in on tactical execution when needed
- Work closely with agency management to ensure we are living our values and continuously fulfilling our mission
- Ensure our client insights and deliverables are evidencing our commitment to excellence
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing high-performance search engine and social programs for middle market+ clients/brands
- At least 3 years of managing the work of other digital marketers to high-quality standards
- Digital agency or in-house agency experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- We use MS Office Suite and you’ll need to be proficient to be effective
- Google Analytics Certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working at DBE:
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is an Omotenashi-driven, performance-focused digital marketing agency delivering the agency experience clients dreams of–great results and real partnering.
DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City.
In our 19th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K, charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness, and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to, we say it because it’s true.