The Princeton, NJ office of Digital Brand Expressions is seeking an experienced marketing coordinator to assist the client services and marketing teams with support tasks.
DBE is an established and growing digital agency specializing in analytics-based marketing in the search engine and social media channels. Our clients include a mix of large, mid-sized and successful small businesses reliant on search and social to drive business results.
We’re seeking someone on a part-time in office or remote contractor basis for approximately 10-15 hours per week to start.
Requirements for the Position:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel, PPT, Outlook, and Word
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Desire to learn digital tools and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to check your own work and work independently
- Experience with one or more project management systems, e.g., Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, etc. is a plus
- Marketing communications project management (e.g., in an agency, for an in-house marketing team) is a plus
- Learn our client reporting tool to pull data into other tools
- Update spreadsheets with current data
- Learn to use Moz, SpyFu, and other digital marketing tools
- Manage Google Alerts for the agency and our clients
- Monitor systems for updates and share with the team
- Update master templates in Word, PPT, and Excel
- Maintain our CRM and emailing systems
- Send out email campaigns and manage database
- Assist with social posts for the agency
- Gather assets from new clients
- Update presentations with information provided
- Draft press releases for the agency’s own marketing
- Make updates to the agency’s WordPress website
- Maintain and update sales support materials: case stories, results briefs, client testimonials, etc. for DBE’s own marketing
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and hourly rate to email@example.com. You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working at DBE:
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is an Omotenashi-driven, performance-focused digital marketing agency delivering the agency experience clients dreams of–great results and real partnering.
DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, and healthcare industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City.
We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness, and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for growth and the rewards that come with them.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to, we say it because it’s true.