Full Time: Paid Channels Team Lead
The Paid Channels Lead develops strategies for paid search and social channels DBE’s clients and manages the in-house and specialist contractor team members who implement those strategies and actively manage campaigns for ongoing client success.
This role works closely with the client services/project management and strategy teams and ensures DBE’s paid channels management generates ongoing, quantifiable wins against specific, agreed-upon goals for each client.
1. Strategize use and tracking of performance of channels, platforms, and methods for paid channels and analytics work for agency clients
2. Tactical oversight and hands-on platform implementation/management support when needed
3. Allocate budgets and talent to client assignments
4. Provide direction to talent including creative briefs
5. Manage workflow: timelines, budgets, and outputs
6. Quality check talents’ outputs, redirect, share with account team to review with clients
7. Develop monthly/quarterly reporting including analysis of results of programs and campaigns, package data/analysis and insights to account team to review with clients
8. Represent Paid Channels/Analytics in key client meetings
9. In addition to leading the in-house and contractor teams, this role is responsible for working with the rest of the management team to grow and foster the agency’s network of specialist contractors, partner agencies, and platforms/tools relating to our paid channels and analytics work. They actively lead the process of finding, vetting, and onboarding new resources.
1. Minimum of three years of paid media search experience in digital agency working on multiple client accounts is a key requirement. Equivalent in-house account management for multiple in-house clients will be considered.
2. Team builder who seeks win/win solutions working with other expert talent
3. Expert on all aspects of the Bing Ads and Google offering: Pay-Per-Click, Google Display Network, YouTube, Gmail, Google Play, etc.
4. Certifications in Google Search, Display, Mobile and Video preferred
5. Google Analytics and related tools/platforms knowledge a plus: Data Studio, Tag Manager, Optimizer, etc.
6. Paid social channel management experience a plus
7. SEO experience a plus
8. Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in quantifiable improvements in performance
9. Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
10. A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done balanced with a calm demeanor
If this listing has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working Here at DBE:
DBE is an Omotenashi-driven digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ though the team is working 100% remotely now and will continue to do so, so remote applicants are encouraged.
In our 20th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K, plus charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to; we say it because it’s true.