Manager, Paid Search and Social Digital Channels
Are you an expert in managing ads on social platforms? Great at setting up and managing paid search programs? Run Google Display Network and other display channel ads with ease?
Do you love honing your craft in a collaborative, supportive environment where energy is high and stress is kept to a minimum? Do you thrive on being part of the strategic team, brainstorming and ideating for ad campaigns and related marketing challenges?
Still with us? Let’s keep going…
Our paid channel experts are responsible for planning, managing, and maximizing DBE’s paid search, display, paid social, remarketing, and analytics to ensure we’re getting the best results against KPIs.
We have a healthy mix of clients, including e-commerce, pharma/healthcare, B2C and B2B brands and are looking for the right experts to join our growing agency team.
- Ideate new campaigns, promotions, and themes for our clients across all paid channels
- Create, monitor, and manage ads on Google (text and display), Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Optimizations within accounts including:
- Account and campaign program structure set-up and implementation
- Development/monitoring of specific targeting and creative per platform audience (custom audience knowledge is a plus)
- Create and manage promotions/contests on Facebook and other channels
- Landing page designation and recommendations for improvement
- Conversion tracking set-up including tags for events, funnels, multi-channel attribution, etc.
- Implementation of mobile, geo-targeting/fencing, dayparting and other strategies
- Help create KPIs/goals to measure success
- Integration with other marketing initiatives
- Monitor/Pace budgets on a daily basis and actively manage campaigns for success
- Capture and develop monthly and ad hoc reports with key metrics, trend data and actionable insights/recommendations
- Keyword research, selection, and elimination (including negative keywords)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience creating and managing ads on paid social channels (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) preferred and display networks (e.g. Google Display Network)
- Minimum 2 years hands-on Paid Search experience working with Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Digital agency or in-house agency experience preferred
- Organic Social Media experience (e.g. write and schedule social media content calendars, monitor and actively manage social platforms, etc.) a plus
- Excellent communication skills (you knew we’d say that)
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills (you knew we’d say that, too)
- We use MS Office Suite and you’ll need to be proficient to be effective
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certifications a plus but not required to start; Google Tag Manager experience also a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide all of these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working Here at DBE:
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is an Omotenashi-driven, digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City. (This position is in the Princeton office.)
In our 18th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K plus charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to, we say it because it’s true.