Google Ads Manager
Remote, Freelance/Contractor Position
Position Overview & Objectives
The objective for the role is to scale Google ad accounts by meeting and exceeding specific, agreed-upon, client goals.
The main responsibilities of this role are to strategize, manage, and optimize DBE’s clients’ Google and Bing search ad accounts as well as display, remarketing, RLSA, Shopping, and other program types. Amazon ads experience is a plus.
Our paid search contractors launch, manage, and analyze results for the clients’ accounts assigned to them. They keep a close eye on budgets and bidding strategies and conduct frequent A/B testing to gather data across ads and landing pages.
This is a remote contractor position. You must be available when our core team is working: 9am -5 pm North American Eastern time zone, though not necessarily all day every day (this is not a full-time assignment).
- Launch campaigns, draft ad copy and extensions, research keywords, etc.
- Manage budget pacing and bid adjustments
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly recurring optimization tasks
- Conduct keyword and audience research when needed
- Implement changes to campaigns when directed by internal management team
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Track KPIs and make recommendations for improvements to internal management team
- Ensure clients are hitting agreed-upon targets, e.g., ROAS, Revenue, or CPA
- Write monthly client performance overview within Google Data Studio
- 3+ years’ experience managing Google Ads campaigns including Search, Shopping, and Display.
- At least two up-to-date Google Ads certifications
- Must be proficient in:
- Google Ads Editor
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics
- Google Search, Shopping, Display and Video
- Intermediate experience with:
- Google Data Studio (plus, not required)
- Google Tag Manager (plus, not required)
- Amazon Seller Central experience a plus
If this ad has you saying, “That’s what I do!” please tell us about yourself in an email that top-lines your resume or links to your LinkedIn profile. Be sure to tell us about brands whose Google ad accounts you’ve managed, and, without breaching confidentialities, examples of wins you’ve generated. We’ll want to know how you charge for your work too. Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Google Ads Manager in the subject line.
You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
Working With the DBE Team
DBE is an Omotenashi-driven digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, tech, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ though the team works 100% remotely.
Now in our 20th year of delivering success with marketing analytics, search engine, and social media marketing, DBE team members enjoy balanced work schedules, optimized workflows, and real camaraderie with each other.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we must; we say it because it’s true.