Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is actively seeking a confident team leader with 10+ years experience managing agency-delivered search engine and social media marketing programs to help develop and grow our professional team.
This hands-on strategist will be a key player in our agency, working with a diverse group of professionals intent on using their careers to make a difference.
Our expert team drives quantifiable and continuous success for clients for whom PPC, display, SEO, paid social, and other search and social solutions are instrumental for their business growth.
How do we do it?
Real teamwork and progressive strategies for keeping ourselves refreshed and innovative.
If you are looking for a work environment that values the individual while honoring the team, please keep reading…
- Strategizing with clients and team members to create and implement marketing campaigns and programs to deliver on client-specific goals
- Attract, motivate, and reward top talent (contractors and in-house) to grow the agency profitably
- Lead the team members responsible for actively managing PPC, display, SEO, social, and analytics for our clients
- Assign work, set timelines, and manage progress through our project management system (we use Wrike)
- Offer recommendations for improvements based on expertise to ensure optimal client strategies and results
- Guide subject matter experts with perspectives and insights
- Ensure work meets DBE quality standards
- Keep all team members apprised of innovations and advances that can be used to improve our work and performance for our clients
- Work closely with agency management to ensure we are living our values and continuously fulfilling our mission through our digital solutions team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing high-performance search engine and social programs for middle market+ clients/brands
- At least 3 years of managing success through other digital marketing specialists with demonstrable wins
- Digital agency or in-house agency experience a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- We use MS Office Suite and you’ll need to be proficient to be effective
- Google Analytics and other certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working at DBE:
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is an Omotenashi-driven, performance-focused digital marketing agency delivering the agency experience clients dreams of–great results and real partnering.
DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, and healthcare industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City.
Entering our 20th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K, charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more.
We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness, and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to, we say it because it’s true.