Conversion Tracking Expert
Remote, Freelance/Contractor Position
Position Overview & Objectives
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is looking for professional contractors/freelancers who have advanced level experience working with site-served analytics tracking tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads as well as debugging tools (GTM and Google Tag Assistant).
This is a remote contractor position. You must be available when our core team is working: 9 am – 5 pm North American Eastern time zone, though not necessarily all day every day (this is not a full-time assignment).
- Participate in kick-off calls with our in-house team and clients to determine analytics tracking requirements.
- Conduct analytics tracking platform audits (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads) during client onboarding phase to identify gaps in the current setup and provide guidance.
- Set up site-served analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Implement tracking tags and pixels for ecommerce/lead generation goals and events for various web platforms and assets (website, blog, and social media) as needed.
- Conduct QA checks to ensure tracking is set up properly and conversions are registering pre-launch.
- Maintain flawless documentation and naming conventions of analytics tracking set-up for assigned clients including platforms, properties, views, users, goals, events, etc.
- Google Analytics Certification
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising/Google Analytics tracking role
- Expert on all aspects of analytics set-up and tracking
- A strong communicator with a positive attitude who enjoys teamwork
- Experience running Facebook Ads campaigns a plus
If this ad has you saying, “That’s what I do!” please tell us about yourself in an email that top-lines your resume or links to your LinkedIn profile. Be sure to tell us about brands whose accounts you’ve worked on and, without breaching confidentialities, examples of challenges you’ve helped them overcome. We’ll want to know how you charge for your work too. Send it to: email@example.com with Conversion Tracking Expert in the subject line.
You must provide all these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
Working With the DBE Team
DBE is an Omotenashi-driven digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, tech, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ though the team works 100% remotely.
Now in our 20th year of delivering success with marketing analytics, search engine, and social media marketing, DBE team members enjoy balanced work schedules, optimized workflows, and real camaraderie with each other.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we must; we say it because it’s true.