Client Services Account Manager
Are you an experienced digital agency account manager looking for a “small giant” boutique agency where your contributions are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded?
Do you love search engine and social media marketing? Do ideas for helping your clients just bubble up when you’re doing something else?
Do you like working with teams of creative, media, and tech professionals to develop marketing services that get your clients great results?
Do you enjoy helping clients see opportunities they might have missed?
Hmmm, we may be onto something here…
Digital Brand Expressions (DBE) is seeking experienced digital agency account managers to help us expand relationships with current clients.
Our account team consults with our clients to understand their needs, manage solutions, and offer new ideas involving DBE’s core services in search and social media marketing.
Working closely with our strategies and solutions team, account managers ensure client satisfaction with on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy delivery of our work for their clients.
We’re growing and are looking for brilliant account managers to help our clients in healthcare/pharma, B2B, consumer, and e-commerce.
- Learn about clients’ businesses and needs to bring leadership to their accounts for client satisfaction and growth
- Build transparent, trustful relationship with clients
- Manage agency time and expertise, aligned with scope of work agreements
- Share agency ideas and work with clients, gain approvals, generate new opportunities
- Coordinate and organize client agendas, presentations and calendars
- Analyze results of programs, work with internal teams to improve program performance
- Liaise with internal teams to strategize and coordinate logistical components of program development, execution, and time/budget management as appropriate
- Champion your clients and ensure the highest standards of deliverables by working closely with internal experts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of account/project management experience in a digital agency or in-house digital agency
- Life sciences experience is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related subject is preferred
If this ad has you thinking, “That’s the job I want next!” then please tell us why in an email that includes your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. You must provide all of these items to be considered. No phone calls please—if things look good we’ll be talking soon enough.
About Working Here at DBE:
DBE is an Omotenashi-driven digital marketing agency that delivers the agency experience every marketer and brand manager dreams of: great results and real partnering. DBE’s clients include well-known brands in consumer, B2B, media/publishing, financial services, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries, as well as several national not-for-profit organizations. The agency is headquartered in Princeton, NJ with an office on Madison Avenue in New York City. This position is based in our NJ office.
In our 16th year, DBE combines competitive salaries and benefits with a positive, progressive work environment. Benefits include healthcare, dental and 401K, plus charitable donation matching, gym reimbursements, your birthday off, and more. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, effectiveness and efficiency. In return, you can expect to be respected, appreciated, and provided opportunities for career growth and the rewards that come with it.
DBE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. We don’t say that because we have to; we say it because it’s true.