It’s the last week of January, how are you doing with those New Year resolutions? The DBE team reports hanging in there on ours, progress is being made, and we are collectively happy about that!
Onto this week’s briefing:
- Here’s not one story but a link to the whole new “Think with Google Data Insights Library.” In their words, “Stay up to date with all the latest research from across Think with Google. Insights Library is your destination to search, discover, and interact with the insights that will fuel your business.”
- The latest Google update affects online communities sites the most, others to varying degrees and differences are notable between mobile and desktop searches.
- New: Google My Business gets even stronger with automated call tracking via Call Rail.
Do Good Spotlight: Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
Shout out to the oldest mentoring organization for children and teens in the US: Big Brothers Big Sisters of America. As the nation’s largest donor- and volunteer-supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 5 through young adulthood in communities across the US. They encourage the development of strong and positive relationships that have real and lasting impact on the lives of the Littles and their Bigs too. We donated our dollars, perhaps you can donate dollars or learn about giving your time. #mentoring @BBBSA
- This on the effectiveness and ROI on Facebook Story Ads from Ad Age.
- It’s not news that B2B marketers are catching up with B2C marketers in terms of messaging tactics based on intent data. However, this post in Street Fight Magazine suggests the next opportunity is in bridging the gap between an individual’s personal and professional interests and “enabling the B@B-B2C”
Hey, we’ve been getting some great client reviews on Clutch.co, check ‘em out! And keep DBE in mind if you find yourself thinking your Google Analytics could be working smarter, paid search could have better ROI, social media could be driving towards goals better, and SEO could be helping your website sail through Google algorithm updates as easily as DBE’s clients’ sites do.
That’s it for now. Let’s enjoy the rest of the week!